Sunday, January 18, 2015

{DIY Kids Valentine Kit}

Hi Crafters,

Valentine's Day will be here in less than a month. It's one of my favorite holidays to craft for...pink is my favorite!
I grabbed a few flatrate boxes from my local post office and filled them with some DIY goodies. I love the idea of subscription craft boxes for my nieces and nephews but they are REALLY expensive. I was able to make these with supplies I already had on hand. I cut out some hearts and used the cricut explore to write out "you" in a fun valentine's font I downloaded.  I included some glue dots so there wouldn't be a big mess for almost 5 year old niece or almost 2 year old nephew. I threw in some googly eyes to complete the "eye heart you" sentiment. I prefolded some A2 cards in various colors and included envelopes as well.

I printed out some labels for the boxes and added some pink and red washi tape to complete the package and off they went in the mail. I hope they enjoy crafting up some valentine's love!

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment